Knowing what’s going on inside your tank’s water shouldn’t be a complicated process. Get a comprehensive look at your tank’s water chemistry using ATI ICP testing. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Create an account at lab.ATIaquaristik.com.
- Create a profile for your tank by clicking the blue “Add new tank” button.
- Create a 2nd profile for your RODI results by clicking “Add new tank” again. Name this profile RODI Results.
- Record barcode by clicking the “Add new water analysis” button. Both the aquarium water and the RODI water use the same barcode however it only needs to be recorded in the aquarium water. RODI results will automatically be placed in your RODI aquarium.
- Login to your account at lab.ATIaquaristik.com.
- Record barcode for clicking the “Add new water analysis” button. Both the aquarium water and the RODI water use the same barcode however you only need to record it in the aquarium water. RODI results will automatically be placed in your RODI aquarium.
RODI Water: Rinse and fill the tube marked RO Water with RODI water.
Aquarium Water: Rinse and fill the other three vials with aquarium water.
Place the four vials back in the pouch they came in, apply the provided prepaid USPS return label, and … well, mail it in!
Most users see results in about a week. To view your test results, log in to your account at lab.ATIaquaristik.com. Our scientists will include suggested recommendations for improving your water quality.
Advantages of ATI ICP Kits:
1. Better Equipment:
We use a state-of-the-art, top-of-the-line Spectro Arcos ICP machine. Not all ICP machines are the same and ours is one of the best available on the market.
2. More than just ICP:
ICP testing does not test for everything. As such, our test also includes a titration test for measuring carbonate hardness, ion chromatography tests for both fluoride and nitrate as well as a high-precision conductivity meter to double-check salinity.
3. Better Process:
We calibrate all our machines regularly to ensure the best results.
4. Free RODI Testing:
We include a RODI test in the kit at no additional cost.
Need Further Assistance?
If you encounter any problems in this process, we are here to help. Please contact our support team here: ATINorthAmerica.com/Support/