You may wish to perform a factory reset on an ATI LED Powermodule Hybrid Fixture (Non-WiFi) for any of the following reasons:
- Is your fixture not working as expected or otherwise demonstrating any unusual behavior?
- Did you forget your user name and password?
- Did you purchase the fixture second hand and would like to restore it back to the original factory settings?
If you are experiencing any of the above, a factory reset (aka reboot) may help to resolve your issue. The factory reset can be performed on all Original, SST and SST V2 generations.
Caution: Before performing a factory reset on your fixture, please be aware of the following:
- All current settings including the user name, password and fan settings will be removed.
- All current programming will be removed and replaced with the factory default program. If you prefer your current program, please ensure you save it prior to the reset so that you can restore it later on.
- All custom LED colors will be removed and restored to the factory default settings.
Step 1: Identify Fixture Generation
To begin, you will first want to flip your Control Box over to identify which generation of the fixture you are using.
- Original Fixtures: These are marked with a series of letters ending in “HM” (as shown in the example below)
- SST Fixtures: These are marked with a series of letters ending in “SST” (as shown in the example below)
- SST V2 Fixtures: These are marked with a series of letters ending in “SST 2” for a 4-bulb fixture and “SST 4” for an 8-bulb fixture. (as shown in the example below)
Step 2: Save Your Current Light Program
Connect your control box to your computer, open the Light Studio Software and use the File > Save option to save the program to your local computer.
Step 3: Reset the Fixture
- For Original Fixtures: Hold down all 4 outside buttons on the control box for 5 seconds, then release thereafter. The time on the control box should then reset to 08:00.
- For SST & SST V2 Fixtures: Hold down all 4 outside buttons on the control box for 5 seconds, then release. The control box will then restart and the time should reset to 00:00.
Step 4: Update Hidden Factory Settings
Please watch the video below for instructions on how to properly update the fixture’s hidden factory settings.
Please Note: It’s best to test the fixture using the factory program for a day or two, prior to loading your program back on the fixture. Simply set the time and then let the fixture run. If the fixture appears to be acting normal after a couple days, you can load your custom program back onto the fixture using the ATI Light Studio with the File > Load option. After your program loads to the Light Studio software, select Lamp > Save in Lamp to put the schedule onto the fixture.
If the problem persists after performing these steps, you may need to conduct another factory reset and then re-build your program from scratch.
Your fixture reset is now complete! Of course, if you ever need additional assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help.